Our client is an international Architectural design firm with an excellent working environment. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on project experience and engage in exciting new designs. They are looking for an experienced Architect that has previously worked on Hong Kong & China projects. Please see below for the job description.
- Master of Architecture graduate or equivalent
- HKIA registered
- Experienced in mix-use or commercial projects
- Must be fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Rhino, SketchUp, Grasshopper
- Occasionally travel to PRC for project coordination and client meetings.
- MUST be an HKPR