An international architectural practice is looking to strengthen their brand position in the market and currently seeking a Marketing Manager and a Business Development Manager to join the team. You will be working in a mid-size international team environment with flat hierarchical structure.
In this role you will have the opportunity to provide strategic input in overall company branding and market positioning.
Candidate with more sales and contract negotiation experience will be considered for the Business Development Manager role.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or other business related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in architectural / interior design related practices
- Strong written communication skills
- Event marketing and media relations experience
- Strong interpersonal and organisation skills
- Ability to formulate marketing strategy for an international design office that best suitable for the China market