This studio is a globally recognised and highly acclaimed firm specialising in high-end workplace /corporate projects. Priding themselves on maintaining and executing great quality, they are seeking like-minded designers who would be keen to join an expanding and diverse office.
This role will need an experienced Designer to develop and drive design concepts and be involved in client-facing activities. Coordination and management skills are also a must, and with great opportunities for career growth, this is a position not to be missed!
- Degree in Interior Design or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience on workplace / corporate projects
- Skilled in both the design aspect and execution of the project
- Managerial skills are essential, so previous team leading experience is a must
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in an organised fashion
- Proficient in Autocad, Photoshop, other design software a plus
- Fluency in English
- Previous experience in Hong Kong is a plus