A boutique award winning interior design consultancy is currently on the look out for a Junior Designer to join their studio in Singapore. The position will provide you with the opportunity to gain valuable experience in a range of project typology.
Your main responsibility is to support the Senior Designer / Project Manager to prepare layout drawings, elevations, electrical plans, etc… You will also project manage onsite and be able to communicate the design intent to contractors as to ensure the smooth running of installation works.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Interior Design and Project Management preferably in Commercial Office or Luxury Residential projects
- Proficient in CAD software
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Client Facing experience would be a plus
- Candidate based in Singapore is highly preferred