A retail design & build specialist are on the lookout for a PM with solid construction and site experience for their office in Shanghai.
Busy across luxury retail projects, they ideally want someone whom is client facing with strong technical, planning and supervision skills. This position would be to communicate and coordinate between clients, consultants, suppliers, and other related parties to ensure projects are delivered within budget and timescales.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience
- Degree in Construction Management / Project Management / Quantity Surveying or other related studies
- Experience on retail projects, luxury retail experience would be of a huge advantage
- Detail orientated, ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in English & Mandarin