An international studio are looking for a Revit Specialist to join their growing team in Hong Kong. Their local office are a diverse team of highly talented Architects and Designers, on the lookout for someone with an Architectural background, and with solid Revit skills.
This role would require someone to work across some of their other international offices, aside from just HK, within their expanding BIM team. This person must also be able to help with implementation, and training across the teams, so previous hands on experience in a similar capacity is a must.
- Degree or above in Architecture / related studies
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Advanced skills in REVIT
- Ability to train and mentor a team
- Proactive and able to multitask
- English, Mandarin, and Cantonese would be a plus