A well-known multinational design practice in Singapore is seeking a senior interior designer or a senior FF&E Designer with experience in hotel hospitality design.
Your main responsibilities will assist in the whole project from conceptual generation to FF&E selection to installation. The Ideal candidate must be excellent in client-facing and presentation. It is important to show the process work from beginning to hand-over.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in handling hospitality/ FF&E projects
- Degree in Interior Design / Architecture or related studies
- Strong coordination ability and good communication skills
- Organize and maintain the FF&E library with support from staffs and suppliers
- Assist in the whole project
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup
- Enjoy working in a team environment & proven record of international hotel projects and independent operators
- Excellent in English, Mandarin speaking will be a plus
- Overseas working or study experience preferred
- Have a detailed working knowledge of all phases of contract documentation, including working with manufacturers, reviewing shop drawing etc.