A well-regarded practice in Singapore is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Coordinator from an architectural background. This firm has over 100 members of staff, they work on high profile projects and they are looking for someone to join their growing team. This position will be more technically focused and candidates should have experience with BIM and be strong on the submissions side of a project.
- Relevant Polytechnic Diploma (building-related) with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in local building regulation compliance, authority submissions and project coordination
- Involvement in BIM implementation over the past 3 years
- Successful completion of a recognised course in BIM Management or equivalent is an advantage
- The potential candidate should provide information on the projects, the extent of BIM usage in the projects and the roles involved
- Skilled in AutoCAD and Revit
- Motivated, willing to learn, team player
To apply, please send CVs to Gray@recruitbamboo.com or contact us on +852 3709 7001