ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER / PROJECT MANAGER - Mixed Use - Shanghai APPLY NOW
An highly-regarded international Architectural practice is recruiting a Project Manager / Architectural Designer to be based in Shanghai. This a great opportunity to work project side on a large-scale development and with on-going projects across the region, the opportunity to be involved design as well.
The firm are looking for someone for their project team coordinate with LDIs, manage stakeholders, liaise with contractors, and external consultants, and be a key point of contact with between the design team and relevant parties throughout the project phases.
The ideal candidate would be a native Mandarin speaker with English speaking ability, and experience in coordination as well as design, from initial phases through to construction phase.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience on large scale / complex construction projects
- Masters Degree or equivalent to part 2;
- Keen eye for detail, and understanding of building codes in China
- Strong technical background, ideally working in a similar capacity for another international architectural practice
- Fluency in Mandarin and English
- Ideally based in Shanghai already
- Open to working independently, and to tight deadlines
- Proficient in Autocad, Photoshop, Indesign, Revit would also be a plus
For more information, please email email@example.com|||Shanghai|||Architecture||||||Yf4XzxUmWb5mUyFN|||FULL_TIME|||HKD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false