BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - Workplace - Hong Kong APPLY NOW
An international global workplace design practice is looking to expand BD team in HK, and are recruiting for a strong business development candidates for their busy studio in Hong Kong.
With a number of awards under their belt, this role will be to generate leads, and develop new business within this sector to bring in new, exciting workplace projects. Working closely with experienced Directors in this role requires someone who is outgoing, client-facing, and a keen networker. With the majority of their clients large MNCs, so previous experience in a similar capacity would be a plus - candidates do not have to have workplace design or interior design BD experience, but it is a must.
- Minimum of 5 years in business development or sales
- Degree holder or above, overseas education background would be a plus
- Fluency in English, international working background
- Working experience in China would be a plus but not a must
- Ability to identify and cultivate leads and relationships
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to think outside the box
- Experience in pitching or presentations
|||Hong Kong|||Business Development||||||VDTAUHaBmm1WEsx3|||OTHER|||HKD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false