DESIGN leader - Workplace - Hong Kong APPLY NOW
A growing studio in Hong Kong with offices in America and the UK are looking for a Workplace Design Lead to join their close-knit team.
This would require business development experience, whilst also being able to manage and lead a design team through all phases of the project. Experience in Hong Kong is a must, and a good network across HK / China would be an advantage.
Previous working experience on corporate projects is also required, and ideally fluency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Minimum of 15 years experience
- Degree or above in Interior Design, Architecture, or related studies
- Client facing, confident, and presentable
- Strong design flair, but also ability to take projects through to handover
- Ability to maintain and foster relationships with clients, as well as develop new leads and bring in projects
- Fluency in English, Mandarin & Cantonese would be a plus
- HK based