Junior Interior Designer / Mid-level Interior Designer (Workplace / Shopping Mall / F&B) - Hong Kong APPLY NOW
A boutique Design practice is looking for creative junior to mid-level Interior Designers to join their team.
Working on one-of-a-kind commercial projects in HK, the ideal designer for the role must have experience in workplace, F&B, or similar projects.
This role is to work under the Design Director, and Senior Designers, and will be to collaborate with them to generate interesting and unique concepts, handle 3D modelling, rendering, and technical drawings.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience (Fresh Grads also considered)
- Degree or above in Interior Design, Architecture or related studies
- HKPR or Holder of HK working visa
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin a plus
- Experience in workplace or F&B
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign, Rhino would be a plus
- Immediate availability preferred
Please send applications through to email@example.com|||Hong Kong|||Interior Design||||||ciTpiODI5SaGvngJ|||FULL_TIME|||HKD|||HOUR|||single|||200|||||||||false