LEAD DESIGNER / ASSOCIATE - Hospitality - HK / Australia APPLY NOW
An internationally acclaimed design firm is currently looking for a senior-level Designer to take leadership on design projects across APAC.
You will oversee project deliverables and work closely with clients locally and internationally. Also working closely with the Principal, you will be the key client-facing contact responsible for ensuring smooth project development, deliveries, quality, productivity for the firm's hospitality projects. The role also requires you to manage your own design team, providing design expertise and direction to team members as well as providing necessary mentorship to individuals across studios
- Demonstrate success in design & delivery of luxury hospitality design projects in APAC
- Proven experience in design leadership, especially in leading and managing international teams & clients
- Strong design skills and a representative portfolio of award-winning, international projects within the luxury hospitality sector
- Ability to thrive on working in a multi-cultural environment that calls for teamwork, initiative and excellence
- 15+ or more years of experience in interior design, particularly in the luxury hospitality sector
- Excellent CAD, SketchUp and Photoshop skills, as well as excellent hand sketching ability.
- Role can be based in HK, Singapore, or Australia - preferably holding a valid working visa / PR in that location
GET IN TOUCH
For more information, get in touch directly: firstname.lastname@example.org