Lead Interior Designer / Design Director - Hospitality - Middle East APPLY NOW
An internationally renowned firm based in the Middle East are recruiting for a Design Director for their bustling studio in Kuwait. With projects located across the globe, this role would suit someone with international design experience, including working on luxury hospitality projects in the MENA region.
As a Design leader, you must have the ability to manage and mentor a mid-sized team, as well as have a strong track record of pitching for projects, presenting to clients, and and managing the project lifecycle through to completion. Creativity is also an important factor, as you will have to be hands-on when it comes to design, generating exciting and innovative concepts.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in Design
- Degree holder in Design or related
- Female candidates preferred
- Previously worked for international practices on high-profile hotel projects
- Experience in the Middle East a plus
- Strong leadership and presentation skills
- Comfortable with hands-on design leadership
- Fluency in English
- Relocation support
- Annual flights to and from home country
- Medical & Life insurance
- Attractive salary package
BAMBOO provide full-cycle recruitment services across Design, Architecture, and Construction sectors in Asia and the Middle East. From local or boutique studios, to large international practices, we help connect candidates and companies through our extensive global network.