Lead Designer – Hospitality – Shanghai APPLY NOW
Shanghai Interior Design 40000 cny / month Full time
An internationally acclaimed Hospitality design firm is currently looking for a Lead Designer to take leadership on design projects and drive the combination of design and client strategies.
Your will oversee project deliverables and work closely with clients locally and internationally. Working closely with the Design Director, Studio Manager and the Design Team, you will be responsible for ensuring smooth project development, deliveries, quality, productivity for projects. Managing your own design team, you will also be expected to provide design expertise and directions to team members as well as providing necessary mentorship to individuals across studios
- Demonstrate success in luxury hospitality design projects.
- Proven experience in design leadership, especially in leading and managing international teams & clients
- Strong design skills and a representative portfolio of award-winning, international projects within the luxury hospitality sector.
- Ability to thrive on working in a multi-cultural environment that calls for teamwork, initiative and excellence.
- Thorough knowledge of interior production standards, detailing, building materials, building codes, and interior construction means and methods.
- 9 or more years of experience in interior design, particularly in the luxury hospitality sector (both urban and resort hotels).
- Excellent CAD, SketchUp and Photoshop skills, as well as excellent hand sketching ability.
- Excellent articulation, communication and presentation abilities.
- Preferences on excellent communication in Mandarin and English (both written and verbal).