Project Coordinator / Architectural Designer or Architectural Assistant - Luxury Retail - HK APPLY NOW
This bustling studio in Hong Kong are recruiting for an experienced Project Coordinator / Manager, and Designer (Architectural background preferred) due to new and ongoing projects.
Working with luxury brands, this role would suit someone with previous retail experience on projects in PRC. Mandarin is therefore a must.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Degree or above in Interior Design, Architecture, or related studies
- Strong technical background
- Must be confident, presentable, and client facing
- Happy to work independently, quick thinker, but also conscious of budget and deadlines
- Fluency in English & Mandarin, Cantonese also preferred
- Proficiency in Autocad, AdobeCS, Sketchup for the Design position
- Senior roles available for more senior-level candidates
- Some travel required when restrictions lift
For more on our latest roles, please visit our website: www.recruitbamboo.com or email directly for more information: email@example.com