Project Manager / Project Architect (Japanese Speaking) - Tokyo APPLY NOW
An award-winning international Architectural practice is recruiting a Project Manager / Project Architect to be based in Tokyo. This a great opportunity to work on a large-scale, iconic project, and with on-going projects across the region, plenty of opportunity to be involved and grow with a professional and dynamic team.
The firm are looking for someone for their project team to manage stakeholders, liaise with contractors, and external consultants, and be a key point of contact with between the design team and relevant parties throughout the project phases. The ideal candidate would be a native Japanese speaker with English speaking ability, and a strong track record of solid project management and coordination experience from design through to construction phase.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience on large scale / complex construction projects
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent,; Architecture background a plus, but not a must
- Keen eye for detail, and understanding of building codes in Japan
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- Ideally based in Japan already
- Open to working independently, and to tight deadlines
Get in touch for more information directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
BAMBOO provide full-cycle recruitment services across Design, Architecture, and Construction sectors in Asia. From local or boutique studios, to large international practices, we look to provide our clients with the right candidates through careful search, screening, and interview processes.