Project Manager - Retail - Shanghai APPLY NOW
An international design studio in Shanghai is recruiting fort an experienced Senior Project Manager specialising in retail projects. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in boutiques through to larger scale shopping mall / mixed use projects.
- Manage project schedules and milestones, collaborating with Designers, Creative Directors, and Project Directors.
- Prepare design presentations and technical details, working closely with CAD designers, interior designers, and 3D designers.
- Ensure high-quality work and adherence to creative proposals throughout project development.
- Coordinate communication with clients, consultants, contractors, and suppliers.
- Resolve design and site issues during construction, building trust with stakeholders.
- Maintain familiarity with local Chinese regulations, building codes, and project documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Interior Design.
- Minimum 8 years of design and/or construction experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, other related software a plus
- Strong on-site experience.
- Familiarity with comprehensive documentation packages and China's regulations.
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin
- Travel within Mainland China
To apply, please send CVs through to firstname.lastname@example.org|||Shanghai|||Interior Design||||||ghhgBUPt3gdMac4o|||FULL_TIME|||CNY|||MONTH|||single|||38000|||||||||true|||