Senior Interior Designer - Shopping mall / retail / mixed use - Shanghai APPLY NOW
This international Design & Architecture are recruiting for an experienced Senior Designer to join their interior team within the Shanghai studio. With a portfolio of iconic commercial developments, they ideally want a design-led and client facing candidate, with experience also in taking the project through all stages.
This role would suit someone based in Shanghai already ideally, with proficiency in English and Mandarin. This role requires a strong front end designer, who is able to lead the project from concept to DD stages, and also see it through construction stages. Team leading ability is a must, as you will be looking after a team of junior to mid-level Designers.
- Degree in Architecture, Interior Designer or equivalent
- Ability to lead a team
- Experienced on large scale public space areas, shopping malls, or similar scale projects
- Design flair, and a keen eye for detail
- Coordination experience, and client facing
- Fluency in English, Mandarin
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.|||Shanghai|||Interior Design||||||B.emOt.esh6IamKW|||OTHER|||CNY|||MONTH|||single|||40000|||||||||true