Senior Project Manager - Retail / Shopping Mall - Shanghai APPLY NOW
An international Design practice are recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to deliver their large-scale retail projects from initial brief to completion. This role will be to supervise under the direction of the Project Director, and work alongside Designers to ensure the project adheres to the company and client's standards, is within budget and schedule.
This role will be to coordinate with both internal departments and external parties including consultants, vendors and other related parties to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Experience on large scale mixed-use projects experience are a MUST
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in Design or Construction
- Design / Architecture background
- Knowledge of local building codes
- Fluency in Mandarin and English
- ideally with international experience / working within international practices
- Experience in working on a full cycle of a project from initial conception to construction drawings and renderings
- Proficient in Autocad, Sketchup
- Travel required