Terms & Conditions
This website and its content is copyright of BAMBOO Consultants Ltd.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by BAMBOO Consultants Ltd., and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of BAMBOO Consultants Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, BAMBOO Consultants Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Referral Terms & Conditions
1. Referrals are only deemed as a referral if they are not already on our database
2. Individuals referred must have given prior consent to having their details shared with BAMBOO for the purposes of recruitment
3. There is no limit on the number of referrals, as long as they adhere to these Terms & Conditions
4. To qualify for the reward, we must successfully place your candidate in a permanent position within 12 months of their registration to our database
5. The reward will only be issued upon the completion of the probation period
6. BAMBOO reserves the right to amend the referral scheme and related Terms & Conditions without further notice
7. In the event BAMBOO are unable to procure the original intended reward, you will receive a substitute of equivalent value
Your privacy matters to us. This document sets out how Recruit BAMBOO handles private and sensitive information that we collect from candidates for the purpose of recruitment and introducing potential job opportunities to candidates.
Who we are?
Recruit BAMBOO (54175) is trading under BAMBOO Consultants Limited. We are a fully licensed recruitment agency in Hong Kong and committed to comply all legal requirements as set out in the Hong Kong Employment Ordinance.
What information do we collect?
Under the Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, we are obliged to obtain and store the following information from candidates:
- Written consent to register with us
- Home address and contact number of the candidate
- Hong Kong Identification (HKID) number or passport number if candidates are from nationalities other than Hong Kong Permanent Resident (HKPR)
Other information that we collect are solely for recruitment purpose only, which does not exclude using such information for the purpose of training employees to perform such task.
Data that we collected are usually from but not limited to the following means:
- Direct application from our website
- Direct application to email@example.com
- Direct application to individual consultants’ emails; Linkedin/ WeChat/ Whatsapp
- Direct application through various jobs boards
- Linkedin connection and contacts
Data and we collect include but not limited to the followings:
- Cookies stored from our website
- CVs and design portfolios
- Name, Email and contact number of the candidates
- Reference letters and referee contact details
- Education certificates
- Copy of work permit
- Notes on conversations that our consultants had with candidates (face-to-face meeting, phone calls or via other means such as Whatsapp, WeChat, Linkedin)
- Offer letters
- Employment contracts from our clients
How do we use personal information?
All our consultants are committed to take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. This may require updating the information from time to time.
Information relating to candidates will be used for below purpose only.
- personalisation of content / user experience such as making candidates aware of job market situation and potential job opportunities
- create candidate profiles in favour of finding the candidates potential job opportunities
- delivering marketing and events communication
- carrying out polls and surveys
- internal development, research and training
- legal compliance
When do we share personal data?
We respect confidentiality and will only disclose your personal information such as your CVs and design portfolios with your consent. Your personal information might also be shared in below format:
- Career summary
- Personal profiles including (country of residence, nationality, personal status, careers aspirations, current and expected salary, availability)
- Key skills and strengths
- Education and Professional memberships
Where do we store and process personal data?
Your data is stored under a secured recruitment system, which can only be accessed by employees with username and passcode to such system.
Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the right to access personal information that we have on you and/or ask to have your personal information removed from our system. There are however situations where your request cannot be met:
- It involves exposing personal data and information of another person;
- It leads us to breach the local legal compliance, i.e. data that we are requested to collect and store under the Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
How to contact us?